Mac and Peas
1. Cook 1 cup dry pasta in a pot according to package.
2. Melt 2 spoonfuls of margarine in a pan.
3. Add ½ cup water and a can of drained peas.
4. Mix in a handful of nutritional yeast and 2 handfuls of flour.
5. Mix in a spoonful of mustard and a spoonful of chili sauce.
6. Mix cooked pasta into sauce.
1. Mix 2 spoonfuls of vegan sour cream with a spoonful of chili sauce in a bowl.
2. Heat 5 small tortillas and spread sour cream mixture on top.
3. Layer a handful of cabbage strips onto tacos.
4. Slice ½ block of tofu into rectangles.
5. Coat tofu in soy sauce, then panko crumbs.
6. Coat a pan with oil, fry tofu on both sides, and layer onto tacos.
1. Microwave a spoonful of margarine till melted.
2. Mix melted margarine with ½ cup powdered sugar, 2 spoonfuls of soy creamer, and a splash of vanilla.
3. Mix in 2 more spoonfuls of powdered sugar.
4. Dip crackers in mixture and lay on a nonstick baking sheet.
5. Top with sprinkles and place in freezer till solid.