It is important to understand the impact that both psychological and physiological stress can have your state of health and wellbeing. Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy is focused on balancing the body by helping to reduce stress. NSRT is based on five core principles:
- Stress causes or exacerbates 80-85% of all human illness according to the AMA.
- A reduction in stress caused by environmental, chemical and food substances can alleviate many types of symptomatic expressions
- The brain creates associations between environmental substances we ingest, breath and touch. Some of these associations are inappropriate and trigger symptoms you may be experiencing
- These associations can be broken using a combination of harmonic frequencies, sound and light
- Patients will experience improved health on many levels through the integrated use of light therapy, nutrition, herbal remedies, enzymes and homeopathic medications